(6 Pack) - 12ᴳ Organic Maple Almond Refrigerated Protein Bar

Regular price $24.00
Just a few left. Order soon.

Secure online payment

Ingredients

Organic Egg Whites, Organic Raw European Sprouted Almond Butter, Organic Almond Milk (Water, Organic Almonds), Organic Medjool Dates, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Prebiotic Inulin, Organic Dark Chocolate, Organic Almond Flour, Organic Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Tapioca Fiber, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Coconut Oil, Pink Himalayan Salt

Nutrition Label

Nutrition Label

Nutrition Facts Servings: 1,Serv. Size: 1 Bar (41g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150,Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (6% DV), TransFat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 169mg (7% DV), Total Carbs 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (22% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 1g *Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 12g (24% DV), Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 56mg (4% DV), Iron 1mg (5% DV), Potassium 213mg (5% DV).

*All added sugar is from Organic Maple Syrup

Care Instructions

Care Instructions

Keep Refrigerated or Frozen. For the best consistency, eat directly out of the refrigerator when cold.

Frequently asked questions

Is the bar USDA Organic?

Our bars are crafted with organic ingredients, adhering to all USDA guidelines, and we're currently awaiting USDA approval.

Is the bar gluten free?

Absolutely, the Intrinsic bar is meticulously crafted to be 100% gluten-free.

Is the bar vegan?

No, our bar is not vegan due to the inclusion of organic egg whites. However, it is vegetarian.

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews
100%
(7)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
K
Kat Litwin
Obsessed

I couldn’t be happier. Finally a bar made with real food that tastes like real food and keeps me satisfied until lunch. Where have you been all my life 🥲🥲

R
Rodolphe Ghossoub
Excellent Bars

Balanced snack. I am using them as pre workout. It gives me energy throughout the session. Taste is so good.

M
Matthew

Amazing product and tastes delicious. Will definitely buy again.

R
Rebekka Laskin
So amazing!!

Rather eat this then the RX bar that has seed oils and doesn’t taste half as good as this. It’s also so much more filling !

M
Michelle Grunwald
BEST BAR EVER

Tbh I don’t really like bars in general, but I tasted this bar and I could not get enough! There isn’t anything else like it on the market, it actually tastes good + it’s so good for you. Highly recommend!